Insights about the Built Environment market
Hundreds of hours of interviews and workshops with architects and interior designers have solidified a key insight that continues to inform our work in the Built Environment space. The design/build market is ripe for change – the result of a perfect storm of external factors and trends.
- Digital Ergonomics When work isn't bound to the office, how might the contract furniture industry evolve?
- The Wisdom of Salespeople Sales are the lifeblood of any organization, but salespeople have even more to offer.
- Crossing the Collaboration Divide How will our tools and environments support collaboration?
- Furniture as Technology Business model innovation and product innovation go hand-in-hand.
- Next Wave Furniture Innovation Furniture innovation goes beyond furniture
- Collapse and Opportunity in the Built Environments Value Chain How companies communicate and conduct business continues to change, and competitors need to position themselves to be ready.
- Beyond NeoCon It's time to think beyond NeoCon and the boundaries of the current market
- Inspiration from Nature Built environment designers often look to nature for inspiration.
- Contract Furniture Segments Many built environment providers target market segments for growth.
- Branded Environments Impressive-looking facilities, from factories to offices, have been points of pride and vehicles for sales assurance for corporate owners and their customers.
- Office Ergonomics, Health, and Wellness The evolution of office ergonomics.
- Built Environment Trends Contract furniture, lighting, textiles, and material trends.
- Privacy in the Open Office Privacy in office environments is an ever present issue.