Hundreds of hours of interviews and workshops with architects and interior designers have solidified a key insight that continues to inform our work in this space: Buildings, interiors, furniture, fixtures. The design/build market is ripe for change – the result of a perfect storm of external factors and trends.
- Commercial Interiors Privacy in the Open Office Privacy in office environments is an ever present issue.
- Commercial Interiors Built Environment Trends Contract furniture, lighting, textiles, and material trends.
- Commercial Interiors Office Ergonomics, Health, and Wellness The evolution of office ergonomics.
- Commercial Interiors Branded Environments Impressive-looking facilities, from factories to offices, have been points of pride and vehicles for sales assurance for corporate owners and their customers.
- Commercial Interiors Contract Furniture Segments Many built environment providers target market segments for growth.
- Commercial Interiors Inspiration from Nature Built environment designers often look to nature for inspiration.
- Era of Choice Beyond NeoCon It's time to think beyond NeoCon and the boundaries of the current market
- Era of Choice Collapse and Opportunity in the Built Environments Value Chain How companies communicate and conduct business continues to change, and competitors need to position themselves to be ready.
Other categories to help jump start your team and brand: