Hundreds of hours of interviews and workshops with architects and interior designers have solidified a key insight that continues to inform our work in this space: Buildings, interiors, furniture, fixtures. The design/build market is ripe for change – the result of a perfect storm of external factors and trends.
- Era of Choice Collapse and Opportunity in the Built Environments Value Chain How companies communicate and conduct business continues to change, and competitors need to position themselves to be ready.
- Era of Choice Beyond NeoCon It's time to think beyond NeoCon and the boundaries of the current market
- Commercial Interiors Inspiration from Nature Built environment designers often look to nature for inspiration.
- Commercial Interiors Contract Furniture Segments Many built environment providers target market segments for growth.
- Commercial Interiors Branded Environments Impressive-looking facilities, from factories to offices, have been points of pride and vehicles for sales assurance for corporate owners and their customers.
- Commercial Interiors Office Ergonomics, Health, and Wellness The evolution of office ergonomics.
- Commercial Interiors Privacy in the Open Office Privacy in office environments is an ever present issue.
- Commercial Interiors Built Environment Trends Contract furniture, lighting, textiles, and material trends.
Other categories to help jump start your team and brand: